OMDIGI Group is looking for a driven and analytical, social media superstar to join our rapidly growing Social Media Team in Lane Cove, Sydney.
If Paid Media is your thing, you have a keen eye for design and you love all things social then we have the perfect role for you. We’re looking for an individual who is:
- A skilled digital marketer with over 1 years experience working in a social media/strategic advertising role (Required)
- Must be adept with using Facebook Business Manager and proficient in the use of Facebook Ads Manager to implement, optimise and analyse campaigns. (required)
- Able to build diverse audiences within Facebook Ads and aware of the Facebook pixel and how this is used. (required)
- Able to develop and implement both paid and organic strategies for a wide portfolio of clients across many industries
- A proven and competent communicator and data interpreter
- Comfortable with working on complex accounts with high budgets
- Great at talking to clients and maintaining client relationships
- Focused on doing the absolute best for their clients and helping them grow their business.
If the above sounds up your street and you want to start kicking some digital goals for new clients then send over a CV and cover letter so we can get to know you a bit more.
A little bit about OMDIGI Group:
OMDIGI Group is a boutique agency working with some amazing brands primarily in Australia but with an ever-growing International portfolio. We pride ourselves on delivering those “Big Agency Feels” but giving “Small Agency Love”, a mix which has afforded us the opportunity to work with some fantastic brands over the years!
The OMDIGI family hails from all over the globe, with skills, experience and expertise spanning the entire digital marketing spectrum. If you join the team you can be sure that you’re in an environment that fosters and promotes personal development and adds value to your career. We’re a hard-working team and no two days are the same but we like to let our hair down. There are some great perks and opportunities if you decide to join – flexible working, summer work hours, mentorship programmes, team nights out and a pet friendly office (to name a few!)